Do Wallpapers Affect Battery Life. You can always check your battery stats to see for certain. Does live wallpaper effect battery life , well that depends.
I recently did a mostly nonscientific experiment to see how live wallpapers affect the battery life of the Bionic by seeing how much battery I had left at the end of a normal work day with a.
Newer versions are generally more optimized, get work done quicker, and use less.
Follow these tips to get more juice out of your Android The most drastic way to improve your phone's battery life is to shut off the GPS function entirely. Someone had sent me a bunch of cool nature wallpapers and showed me how to set the system preferences to randomly change them (can do that every day/hour/half hour etc). best wallpaper for battery life , does blue coloured wallpaper affects battery timing , does.background color.affect.battery I have a slideahow wallpaper on my laptop and i was wondering if it will drain the battery much? For example, Amoled screens save energy when we.







Comments
Post a Comment