Wallpaper Who Made Me A Princess. She needs a plan to survive her doomed fate, and time is running out. The beautiful Athanasia was killed at the hands of her own biological father, Claude de Alger Obelia, the cold-blooded emperor!
But out of all characters in this romance novel, why is it the Dites-moi, Princesse! ; One Day I Became a Princess ; Princesa Encantadora ; Suddenly, I Became a Princess ; Un Dia Me Converti En Una Princesa.
Okay so I randomly had an idea for an AU for the manhwa "Who Made Me a Princess" (specifically the novel "Lovely Princess", read by the MC inside the story).
Warning: The majority of the tropes here are spoilers from the completed webnovel. She needs a plan to survive her doomed fate, and time is running out. The story follows beautiful Athanasia, a young girl who becomes a Princess after his family is slaughtered and his younger sister is turned into a killer.







Comments
Post a Comment