Wallpaper Below Or Above Chair Rail. My questions are: Do I want to paint the molding so that the chair rail matches or get quarter round and molding to match the floor (an expense I don't And finally, Do I go lighter in color above the chair rail and darker below or is it vise verse? It is designed to protect walls from damage.
I removed wallpaper below chair rail and a wall boarder above it.
I am running chair rail around a bedroom.
Like you're making a tent with it." When he came back into the room, Viktor had flipped the lights off and turned the string of white Christmas lights that he had strung above the blanket, so that the light would diffuse through the fabric and be. I am planning on putting a chair rail in my dining room. It is designed to protect walls from damage.






Comments
Post a Comment