Wallpapers That Change With Time Of Day. With this one installed, your home screen background will finally be aware of its surroundings. Comes default with Firewatch wallpapers by Efecto Daka.
With the help of an app called.
I have lots of sunrise, mid-day, and sunset profiles I'd love to have automatically change for me.
And best of all, it has support for dual monitors with dedicated options to charm your dual monitor setup. If you own a Chromecast and love the transitioning wallpapers that light up your TV, you can do the same with your Android device as well. I search for a Live wallpaper based on real time of day and if i can have the weather live conditions (clouds etc) on my live wallpaper. ??? can u help me You could try checking out "Day Of Ubuntu" - This one looks pretty cool throughout the day as it changes with the time zone that you set based on.





Comments
Post a Comment