Wallpaper Above And Below Dado Rail. Can I wallpaper above and below and if i do what colour do i paint the rail? if not what do i do? i cant remove the rail as i am renting. I have found the most stunning wallpaper which is sky blue and aqua with a hint of metalic silver for my feature wall in my lounge but I have a dado rail thats at chair.
You can also upload and share your favorite Dio Brando wallpapers.
I've been interested in interior design since I was a child.
A grayscale film original toned Photo "Above & Below on white" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Unless you've been sleeping under a rock for the past few months you would have seen Above Below by now, but if not make sure you get over to iTunes and. Alternatively, you can get treat the wall below your dado rail differently from how you treat the wall.







Comments
Post a Comment